Hey, I had a baby! cool huh. Cooper Lane Prestwich was born June 18 and weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. Once I get the pictures loaded onto the computer, I'll post them!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
okay, so here is the thing.. we started to potty train her and it wasn't going so well. I had to go into the hospital and my mil had to take her so we stopped.. but it is totally worth it I agree.. So I am going to give myself a month after the baby is born and try again. Diapers for 2 NO WAY!! BOO
We were married August 5, 2005. Chris is an HVAC Tech. Aubrey is a Cosmetologist, but enjoys the major blessing of being able to stay home with the kids! Morgan and Cooper are pretty much the coolest boys ever!
2 comments:
okay, so here is the thing.. we started to potty train her and it wasn't going so well. I had to go into the hospital and my mil had to take her so we stopped.. but it is totally worth it I agree.. So I am going to give myself a month after the baby is born and try again. Diapers for 2 NO WAY!! BOO
So much for posting those pics huh?? :D
Post a Comment